Fuckin bastards got me at walmart.

went to walmart last nite kinda late (like 8:30pmish) I come out and my toolbox is wide open and all my expensive tools are gone, luckily for me I have a logchain and master lock on my pipethreader so they couldnt steal that.

I am screwed come monday morning, I have no tools to do my job, my boss is gonna be pissssssssed off worse than me, we just had our Container broke into last week on one of jobs resulting in 15 G's worth of tools missing.

I wish I would have taken the dog, he wanted to go to, but I didnt wanna leave him in the truck.

fucken thieves if I catch one Im going to jail.

doood... you talkin about the linda super wal mart of the yuba city super wal mart? you gotta watch that linda walmart though bro. my homeboys car was keyed bumper to bumper.. another one of homeboys window got busted out and they did a quick snaytch and grabb job. all around dark.. their cameras suck ass.. all they could do see is see someone doing it.. they didnt have anoyone monitoring them doing it.. but, you cant see a face or anything.. all the GOOD cameras are in the store :i where all the lighting is.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

ohh I have some feelers out there, though I wont lie Im still the new guy in these parts I doubt if I get anything back or revenge for that matter

i will help you out.. i know tons of people in linda and marysville.. i am from these parts and grew up here.. i will make a few phone calls see if the boys have heard anything...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

mother fuckin cock suckin scumb bag bitch ass theives fucking with someones living... i mean thats how you put food on your table! just voicemailed my boys down @ capitol loan (pawn shop) letting them know that we are on the lookout for "pipe fitter tools" sorry to hear the bad news bro.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I havent heard anything at this point I did check a couple of the local pawnshops but nothing, I did find my new router, if its there after X-mas Im gonna snatch it up porter cable router (looks brand new) 40 bucks.

i hate to hear that bro!i hate fucking theives!!!!around here lately,we don't have to worry about our tools....

they just steal the material(wire,copper).i've already been hit on 5 house's this year.luckly,the contractors

insurance covers it.i still have to redo what i have already done,and it sucks!!!hopefully you will find your

stuff...

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004