Second Skin Audio

2 10s and 1 15

icekap4

They're not all in the same air space. my 10s are seperated on 1.26 a piece (the book they came with said 1.15cu. ft. a piece. my 15 is on 3. (also said 1.15 cu ft.) something. by it self. in a whole different "chamber". only instead of two boxes it's all one main box. like screwing your 12s and 10 boxes back to back they are all still in their own little holes, own air space. so what's the big problem?

so the fuck what? they will still fire differently due to completely different thiele/small parameters and cause they are COMPLETLEY different subs. it WILL still cause cancellation. why cant you get that through your damn head?

ok ok.. if i port them all differently will it sound ok? like different hz? and i don't have an amp at the moment as my red head gets "migranes" and decided to fix my amp by throwing at the ground multiple times. but i was looking at these hifonics brz 1200.1d for my 15 and a hifonics brz 1700.1 for my 10s

Still won't work kid but here's a question you might want to ask yourself do you have the electrical to back 2800w???

Why not just focus on one or the other and go from there. If you are new to this then you really need to take some time out and read, read, read...then once you think you have read enough, read some more.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

with the 1/0 gauge big three and 2 kinetik 600s and my hopefully getting my alternator sometime soon. the biggest i've seen for my car was some kind of 320a. with a limit lifetime. is that ok?

what is that thing?

with the 1/0 gauge big three and 2 kinetik 600s and my hopefully getting my alternator sometime soon. the biggest i've seen for my car was some kind of 320a. with a limit lifetime. is that ok?

Sounds fine now since you have the electrical why not step back trash your old idea COMPLETELY and do some research on a system that makes sense.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

As long as you're talking, you're not learning. Shut up, stop asking stupid questions like this, and start reading.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

wtf? my car now has a 140a alt in it if i go to 320 that's way too much for what? that one guy has 4 18s on like 6 2500.1 amps and 6 600a alts. i'm running one 320 to 2 amps and a 3 subs. pretend it was in different boxes now i'm lost.i thought power was a good thing.

what is that thing?

TAKE THE TIME TO READ AND LEARN SOMETHING.

you're about as bad as this guy

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived