Miles Posted February 26, 2012 Author Report Posted February 26, 2012 Just finished the box up. Will be left bare for now. Did a double baffle for extra strength, and resined the kerfs, and all corners, so won't be leaking anytime soon. Also have bolts through the box for speaker terminals for maximum power transfer. The guy will probably be installing everything tomorrow and letting it rip. We'll see what she does then.
SnowDrifter Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 I looove kerf ports ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
armykyle1 Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 looking good man TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
412 CVX Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 very nice Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Miles Posted February 26, 2012 Author Report Posted February 26, 2012 Thanks. I love how this box turned out. I can't wait to hear it with the AudioQues in it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.