Another dd1 question

Well I just got my dd1 in today and I checked my stuff and my h/u doesnt clip so I was wondering if I tested the amps at a lower volume would that be fine? Sorry I cant use search very well im on mobile. The head unit goes up to volume 63 and its a pioneer ub8300 I think I would have to check

It would be fine, as long as you don't go over the volume that you tested it at. But best results are seen using full volume. Full volume = full potential.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

1 thing I have noticed is some people don't have their SUB output up. If your head unit doesn't clip with max volume, I would leave it at max, then turn the sub output up until the distortion light comes on, or I think you leave the Sub output at max then turn the volume up until the distortion light comes on. Someone please correct me.

Edited by cccmaa

What do you mean by sub output? also Its for the mids also with it at the highest point before distortion they dont really get loud till around volume 50 and the subs just drown out mids and highs. I know I could always turn the subs amp down but I want to get full potential from all