Second Skin Audio

walling a hatchback? things I wonder..

no prob, its my build so figured i would share

I need you all to move closer to KY for me, lung looks to know what he's doing and I could use his skills for my enclosure lol.

ohio is just north of KY, im sure he would be down to do a bigger build if you ask him LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

hatches are a great starting shape for a wall. PLUS the depth of the back cab and angle of the hatch are a great advantage for increasing your port velocity!! wall it and you'll love it! just be sure to seal the rear off and things will go smoothly :)

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

no prob, its my build so figured i would share

I need you all to move closer to KY for me, lung looks to know what he's doing and I could use his skills for my enclosure lol.

ohio is just north of KY, im sure he would be down to do a bigger build if you ask him LOL

I may have to try and make it up that way and stay at a motel/hotel a few days and see what he can get done lol

Build would be nowhere near as big as yours though... until I decide what amp(s) to run in the end.. and get more electrical. All I have Currently is a 225-235 amp alt from EA and that was bought maybe 06-07 back when RoE was still owned by shon lol.

hatches are a great starting shape for a wall. PLUS the depth of the back cab and angle of the hatch are a great advantage for increasing your port velocity!! wall it and you'll love it! just be sure to seal the rear off and things will go smoothly :)

That's why I need someone with some enclosure experience, i'd have no idea how to measure airspace in a wall built IN the car compared to one I could do outside it.. thus my original wonderings of if it'd be worth it ( headache ) wise for me to attempt over subs up and port back.

i never was able to measure my wall 100% but i got a pretty close guesstimate done on it. big boxes are hard to figure, but you can do it with a little bit of free time

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel