Second Skin Audio

Mtx jackhammer

I have a design in mind I was just looking to get other opinions that's why I posted this topic

refer back to my post, we are interested in anything you can provide us with.. don't say it's off topic. You're the one who mentioned it to begin with so.. that would be invalid.

Link to the closed auction would be great too..

if you're doing close to 160s, I'd say stick with whatever ideas you had for a design to begin with... should make that sub hit just as well when/if it goes in...

Edited by FlexIssues

I honestl don't care how well it does to be honest I just got it for fun like I said I have a comp ride already and it hits 158.9 db's all day if not higher so I'm not worried about comps or anything I just got it literally for the hell of it just for fun. Now any one have any ideal for a box design? IDE like to go ported and tuned low if possible just need little help with design cuz its so big

if you have a comp ride that hits that all day and higher... why the hell are you asking us for box size help/info? seriously. I am at a loss of words for this statement and would like a valid answer.

List equipment etc, post some pics.. surely you'd have at least one pic of it on your pc or uploaded somewhere.. what's your competitor name? what organization so I can look into it.. minds want to know.

some people can build very impressive burp vehicles... but when it comes to a DAILY ground pounder.. not all can design a box for DAILY ,even if they can build a 155+ burp vehicle

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I honestl don't care how well it does to be honest I just got it for fun like I said I have a comp ride already and it hits 158.9 db's all day if not higher so I'm not worried about comps or anything I just got it literally for the hell of it just for fun. Now any one have any ideal for a box design? IDE like to go ported and tuned low if possible just need little help with design cuz its so big

if you have a comp ride that hits that all day and higher... why the hell are you asking us for box size help/info? seriously. I am at a loss of words for this statement and would like a valid answer.

List equipment etc, post some pics.. surely you'd have at least one pic of it on your pc or uploaded somewhere.. what's your competitor name? what organization so I can look into it.. minds want to know.

some people can build very impressive burp vehicles... but when it comes to a DAILY ground pounder.. not all can design a box for DAILY ,even if they can build a 155+ burp vehicle

He has yet to provide proof for either, thanks for clearing it up though I suppose?