Hot girls!!!! oh and Alphasig293's rebuild. 6 AA Mayhem 18's, 2 Cactus K12, 30k rms, F150 *Pics Fixed*

I can't wait to get this back, and if any of you need work done, Berger is the man well GAY man to do it, man does some clean ass work. He knows I got f--ked on my last hackjob so he's been cutting me some slack.

ummmm are we still talking about the build here buddy?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

I can't wait to get this back, and if any of you need work done, Berger is the man well GAY man to do it, man does some clean ass work. He knows I got f--ked on my last hackjob so he's been cutting me some slack.

LMAO.... After you read it in that context, it make a whole different story.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I had a co-worker bring up your build today.

It was random as shit, he tried to "one up" my 18s with your six 18s and I laughed out loud at him. No way will I ever be in your league!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

It was random as shit, he tried to "one up" my 18s with your six 18s and I laughed out loud at him. No way will I ever be in your league!

-Drew

Shit, yeah you are, im sure that 2 door bangs hard as hell with those 2 18's bro, I'd love to here your ride bro

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Trippi's got jokes

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys

-Drew

Shit, yeah you are, im sure that 2 door bangs hard as hell with those 2 18's bro, I'd love to here your ride bro

So like I said, it was random as shit he brought your build up. He said, "yeah but this guys got six mayhem 18s blah blah blah" mentioned your rims and old build and new build and after a few seconds I put 2 and 2 together and took his phone and started laughing. Dude, that is alphasig his shit is sweet he only lives like 3hrs from here. Apparently he is in a Virginia car club group on facebook that you mentioned your build in. I told him when you were done I was driving out to hear it, and I still plan on it as long as you are available and willing. I'll bring blue but damnit its childs play compared to your truck.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

-Drew

So like I said, it was random as shit he brought your build up. He said, "yeah but this guys got six mayhem 18s blah blah blah" mentioned your rims and old build and new build and after a few seconds I put 2 and 2 together and took his phone and started laughing. Dude, that is alphasig his shit is sweet he only lives like 3hrs from here. Apparently he is in a Virginia car club group on facebook that you mentioned your build in. I told him when you were done I was driving out to hear it, and I still plan on it as long as you are available and willing. I'll bring blue but damnit its childs play compared to your truck.

-Drew

Hell yeah bro that sounds great. When I get it back we'll all get together. Galeen with the Monstor Jeep only lives like 45 mins away and a few others are close by. We could all get up at my shop and hang out for a few, then go hit up our banging Mexican Resturant and drink a few colds ones

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys

Sounds good I'll be following your build and get a hold of you when it is time. Unfortunately, if it is after May I'll probably be in Japan... oh well maybe when I get back.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

It'll be done next week...was planning on it being done sat to go to a show. But things are taking a little bit longer!

Updates coming here in a few!

Archived