Hot girls!!!! oh and Alphasig293's rebuild. 6 AA Mayhem 18's, 2 Cactus K12, 30k rms, F150 *Pics Fixed*

Welp sitting up here bergers house chilling, got to hear the truck and mmmmm very nice, lets say its a tease to hear this thing. NO loading wall and its pretty freaking loud, 1 amp 4 ohms = sweetness, 2 amps = gonna be sex. Oh btw Jay i got to hear your truck before you :) lol, you gotcha yourself a good demo toy.

Youtube Account : Bassman1439

New Build in progress:

1987 Jeep Cherokee

153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers

Alternator

Mike Singer 230a and 350a

Amps

Taramp HD8000

Taramp HD6500

Taramp 5000

Taramp TS1300x2

Taramp 2000

Mids

16 Beyma mi100 8's

10 Beyma mi100 10's

4 beyma mi100 15's

Highs

16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside

Batts

D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s

Sub Stage

6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS

We are at that stage where I want to hear it.

Which IP address is right? is this truck in the Charlottesville area or the Martinsville area?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Lol, well I really dont wanna demo it till its done done...nothing against you. Bassman (galen) brought me the SMD DD-1 to use/check out and in return I let him hear it...it'll be done towards end of this week to check out then!

are you available on monday?!?!?!?!

-Drew

We are at that stage where I want to hear it.

Which IP address is right? is this truck in the Charlottesville area or the Martinsville area?

-Drew

dag and I thought I was a stalker..lol

Lol, well I really dont wanna demo it till its done done...nothing against you. Bassman (galen) brought me the SMD DD-1 to use/check out and in return I let him hear it...it'll be done towards end of this week to check out then!

liar

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

liar

i agree with this statement -.-

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Drew- Are you free later on this week to come up? If not monday...I actually should have the loading wall/port done. Just won't have the mids/highs going yet :(

Archived