Fi has disappeared!

SmallTruk

Guest DC Power Kyle

Last time I talked to Scott he was telling me how crazy busy they are. Coming from a company that does all of their machining in house like DC Power, there is only so much you can do in a 24 hour day with machining.... They don't just make Fi/AA subs, they are OEM suppliers for many other speaker companies too. Try calling the hotline around 12-1pm PST... that's the best time I've found to talk to Scott.

maybe they can refund it and ill run a dif sub

even tho i really wanted a Q 18 lol

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

Yea but Kyle even our one and only rep has been having problems for over a month now. Getting no responses from emails and calls. I understand 100% they're busy, that's why I haven't minded waiting over a month for a quote, but the rep is left hanging on a handful of people who are trying to order.

Guest DC Power Kyle

It's simple.

People want things now now now. If you want things now now now, get your money back. However, if you want the best USA made subs, then it's worth the wait. I had NO problem waiting over 2 months for my BTL N2s and over a month and a half for my recones to be done by Fi.

Guest DC Power Kyle

Yea but Kyle even our one and only rep has been having problems for over a month now. Getting no responses from emails and calls. I understand 100% they're busy, that's why I haven't minded waiting over a month for a quote, but the rep is left hanging on a handful of people who are trying to order.

Like I said, try calling them around 12-1 PM PST. Try PMing Nick on here and Nick on SSA.

I've called for the past week left message, the rep called the hotline and left message and no return calls... I understand they are busy but have you EVER waited over 4 months for a subwoofer from Fi/AA ?

To busy to email a rep a quote for recones ?

I understand we aren't the only people emailing but the rep even asked if he could just use the Fi website shipping quote for the AA recones so they don't have to take the time to quote him for each recone and they couldn't even answer him with a YES/NO ?

At least the rep is trying to communicate with me/us

I'm not in that much of a rush, willing to wait but it was mentioned some people been waiting since november. That's already 3-4 months with no response. Perhaps our rep can get ahold of him sometime this week and figure out what's going on. Last I heard was that Nick was trying to figure out shipping info.

It's simple.

People want things now now now. If you want things now now now, get your money back. However, if you want the best USA made subs, then it's worth the wait. I had NO problem waiting over 2 months for my BTL N2s and over a month and a half for my recones to be done by Fi.

not me. I wouldnt want to wait 2 months...unless its a product that isnt released yet. If its already out and i had to wait that long i would spend somewhere else.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Guest DC Power Kyle

All I know is my conversations lead to very similar struggles that we both face with growing pains (DC Power and Fi) Even though we do our best, sometimes it's just out of our hands. I know that's not what you want to hear but I know for a fact they're not running with your money.

Guest DC Power Kyle

It's simple.

not me. I wouldnt want to wait 2 months...unless its a product that isnt released yet. If its already out and i had to wait that long i would spend somewhere else.

To each of his own. Sometimes I want things now now now, sometimes I don't mind waiting. Just depends on what's going on at the time.

Archived