Fi has disappeared!

SmallTruk

So...you yourself have not tried contacting the company? Just talking to the rep, who is supposed to be talking with AA?

Nope I haven't tried at all. Why send more calls / emails from someone unknown to the company. That would just add to the mass of emails and calls they already get on a daily basis. If every individual customer did that, they would be even more swamped than they already are. I would rather see my rep get a hold of him, talk to him for 5-10 minutes about the progress of all the orders in question than to waste his time with 5+ random calls asking the same questions with the same answers. Know what I mean?

No, I understand. I am merely asking questions from every angle. I have learned in my career to ask as many questions as possible, and not run with the 2 facts I might have. Only the foolish mistake that for a high horse. Someone said they were "coincidentally" emailed, so I hope it gets worked out for you.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

im still wondering on why havent you got yours if you ordered during the time i ordered mine, are you sure your retailer placed the order? im still with why do you have a delay and mine took 16 days to get built

Here's the UPS shipping tracker he posted

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&Requester=NES&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes&loc=en_US&tracknum=1ZX7497Y0343750418

I really don't see where this thread is going...

Fi/AA are backed up.

Nobody has any answers

keep contacting them (Pacific time) or through various reps.

Beyond that, this thread is a big pissing match.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived