Sonic Electronix

Yeah, I was looking thru DB Drag Racing and noticed that I won't have enough money to be competitive in the lowest entry class unless I spend like 4 times more than my '96 Civic is worth - just on equipment!

So what's happened to competition for the masses? I'd like to compete in a class where I'D HAVE A CHANCE BUT NO WAY IN DB DRAG.

So Steve, why not start a new competition format and have some classes that the average 98% can come play in?

If you got it going you know it would take off across the USA and World like a mutha' fuggin' wild fire@!Q!

Imagine, a format where you would have to play real bass, like an average of an ENTIRE OCTAVE from 20hz-40hz - WOW can you imagine any DB Drag car trying to hit 20Hz at more than 120db! HAH - it would self-detonate@!! ...SMOKE-SHOW!!

I dunno, I'd just like to see a class where two 12" woofers and a 1000w amp can come & play and have a chance to win against about 30 others just like it.

Maybe I'm just stupid, thinking there's only like A THOUSAND PEOPLE just in Sac Co. that would show to blow the Go-low Y'know.

Yeah, there's prolly no fun or money in it...

Stupid idea, huh? Maybe I should just :stfu2:

Edited by LABS²

inb4 shitstorm + lock

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

What you're looking for is called bass race.

Bring your car and your shit $20 to play and you can play fairly against anything on the street.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

do bass race at a dbdrag event. its more fun and all you have to do is get over 130db to compete.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

oh and if your in sac, go to a meca comp. its regulated by power so its all about design and not about money spend on big power

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I dunno why they call it base race, should be named thumb competition, all you have to do it work the pause and volume, man that isn't competition, it should be about the loudest in your class but shit, who's got $20G to compete in the DBD beginner class?

No wait, I know, a HORN Class, the one who's horn comes closest to hitting the same number db as the MSRP of his vehicle in quarters

Shit, I though I'd have a lot of takers. I guess this is Termpro West. :domoslay:

:nopity:

Yeah, that's not for me, I've already had a World Record and been to World Finals with the loudest system in the class, your BS is for the 1000 or so in this county alone who will never compete because the classes are fukin stupid expensive or will get lost in bassrace and never know the thrill of being the loudest because they built it.

I bet I know where you stic...store that violin when you're done pretending you've done something. Where's your stats? You got some- then how much $$$ you got in it? Remember, not everyone sells drugs.

Edited by LABS²

Can I get a link to your stats page please?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

it was a damn joke dude lol no need to get all bent out of shape..

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4