DRC Collin's cavalier build

I can't wait to see how that overhead console comes out! :popcorn:

should be fun, i had a porsche in here the other day and got some inspiration from its factory overhead thingy and decided i wanted one

fish eyes

FTW

I saw the animal hospital sign in the back of one of the pics, i know exactly where your shop is I pass it everyday.

Sick build so far man, but honestly of all the cars, why a cavalier?? I mean to each his own and all....but.....a cavalier??

my first car was a cavalier and i got used to them since, i can take them appart with my eyes closed and know how to do just about everything on em myself

that headliner came out awesome man :)

Ditto. What kind of adhesive do you use? I'm going to do the headliner on my '91 BMW and I want to make sure it's gonna stick!

landau adhesive

nice build but those r w1s not w3s the w3s r black with a small w3 on em

good call those are W1's

Is that ceiling console going to be ok with four 15"s? If yes, then I will be doing one too.

idk yet. should be fine provided you have the propper way to secure it to the roof. (see pages 2 or 3) i used marine grade silicone to hold it to the roof
468x60drc.jpg

I saw the animal hospital sign in the back of one of the pics, i know exactly where your shop is I pass it everyday.

Sick build so far man, but honestly of all the cars, why a cavalier?? I mean to each his own and all....but.....a cavalier??

my first car was a cavalier and i got used to them since, i can take them appart with my eyes closed and know how to do just about everything on em myself

That makes sense, same thing happened when I had a Lexus for my first build, it took me weeks to figure everything out becuase there were so many obstacles to go through but now I can get any Lex apart and back together easy.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

That makes sense, same thing happened when I had a Lexus for my first build, it took me weeks to figure everything out becuase there were so many obstacles to go through but now I can get any Lex apart and back together easy.

that and i also had extra parts from my last one. instrument cluster, center console etc
468x60drc.jpg

just spoke with my boy eric over at mechman and talked

468x60drc.jpg

DSC_2456.jpg

AYOOOO

DSC_2457.jpg

DSC_2458.jpg

DSC_2459.jpg

DSC_2460.jpg

my headlight were pissing me off so i decided to make them fit right

DSC_2461.jpg

DSC_2463.jpg