DRC Collin's cavalier build

definitely was worth staying tuned to see that overhead console finished amazing job man! :good:

thanks! ill get my speakers next week and start on the door panels
468x60drc.jpg

man, this makes me want to do so much and gives me so many ideas, i'm love it so far keep it up!

awesome! never thought any of my work would inspire someone thats really awesome

your work is great man, i've had alot of ideas for the wifes cavalier and after going thru your build wow just makes me think of so much more or how i could do things different, so far i love what i see, ok i got 1 thing i don't like and thats the body color, lol that teal/green color just not me but ya other then that i love this build, not such if you installed the deck yet but i found when i installed mine the rca's hit the center vent duct behind the head unit open, watch out for that get some 90 rca's off you deck if you can thats only thing i can think of to fix my problem without my deck sticking out to far, but aways ya your cavalier looks CLEAN as hell, i love it really some awesome work. if you don't mine me asking what brand of head lights are those? also you can swap the front bumper for the newer cavalier bumpers friend has an 05 can we looked at it and his bumper would fit on mine with some minor adjustments.

man, this makes me want to do so much and gives me so many ideas, i'm love it so far keep it up!

awesome! never thought any of my work would inspire someone thats really awesome

your work is great man, i've had alot of ideas for the wifes cavalier and after going thru your build wow just makes me think of so much more or how i could do things different, so far i love what i see, ok i got 1 thing i don't like and thats the body color, lol that teal/green color just not me but ya other then that i love this build, not such if you installed the deck yet but i found when i installed mine the rca's hit the center vent duct behind the head unit open, watch out for that get some 90 rca's off you deck if you can thats only thing i can think of to fix my problem without my deck sticking out to far, but aways ya your cavalier looks CLEAN as hell, i love it really some awesome work. if you don't mine me asking what brand of head lights are those? also you can swap the front bumper for the newer cavalier bumpers friend has an 05 can we looked at it and his bumper would fit on mine with some minor adjustments.

first off thank you for the love i havent even gotten to the bigger parts of the build yet

i bought the car a couple months ago with that body color its just stage one paint from the previous owner. im not ready to paint it just yet ill wait a little while. in the end ill probably wrap it in vinyl like my last one

the dash is getting completely torn out and rebuilt so the RCA's wont be an issue as far as the headlights are concerned they are really the only projectors for a cavi

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-BUMPER-FOG-DAYTIME-LAMPS-95-99-CHEVY-CAVALIER-HALO-PROJECTOR-BLK-HEAD-LIGHTS-/160691526446?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1999%7CModel%3ACavalier&hash=item2569f61b2e&vxp=mtr

ebay china brand link. i use D-NEX 5000K for the bulbs, ill be fabbing in some daytime LED bars into the bumper soon

468x60drc.jpg

wish projector for mine were that cheap

them are the cheap ebay ones, tho too, i have found a few others for the cavalier but they cost little more, like DRC said the ebay ones are most likely the cheap china made ones. still look nice tho. i myself asked cuz looking into parts for wife cavalier as of today she gave me the thumbs up to put as many subs ain it as i can and to do what ever i want even if it rips it apart! :) may take alot of time and money but one day i do plan on ripping it open lol

im lucky

them are the cheap ebay ones, tho too, i have found a few others for the cavalier but they cost little more, like DRC said the ebay ones are most likely the cheap china made ones. still look nice tho. i myself asked cuz looking into parts for wife cavalier as of today she gave me the thumbs up to put as many subs ain it as i can and to do what ever i want even if it rips it apart! :) may take alot of time and money but one day i do plan on ripping it open lol

make a thread!
468x60drc.jpg

oh nice!

468x60drc.jpg

Archived