Second Skin Audio

How to find resonant frequency

IKnowImLost224

there are a lot of options. most people fire everything back. its the simplest and i would recommend it. firing forward with the trunk sealed off from the baffle is the best method for just getting louder, it just takes more work and sometimes cutting metal. ive seen great numbers from one member here with a port going through the arm rest and sub firing up. but he built a new box every month and really played with everything.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm not looking to win comps or produce the biggest numbers lol, just want a good loud system. If this trunk wasn't so stupid I would try doing more but its tough cause I only have about 32" width to play with and the bottom of the back window is curved so that cuts down on what I can do with height and depth a lot

just because you used torres to tune doens't meand its done right. don't build vented boxes with less then 14 sq.in per cu.ft. simple. subs needs to breath! NEUMAN

then what about aeros? they need what, 8-12ish sq in

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

just because you used torres to tune doens't meand its done right. don't build vented boxes with less then 14 sq.in per cu.ft. simple. subs needs to breath! NEUMAN

then what about aeros? they need what, 8-12ish sq in

Yeah. Is it 8-12 or 10-12?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

it needs a host site. post it on photobucket or something then post the image link here.

i would be willing to bet that an aero wont work in his setup. very hard to get the port area and tuning you need within a tight space. but worth looking in to

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived