Lt.Smoke Feedback thread

I recently bought a processor controler for the Alpine PXA H701 from Lt. Smoke. It was for a friend of mine.

It's very hard to fine those RUX C701 controler nowadays. They are discontinued.

This guy is a great guy to deal with !

I paid very fast and he shipped the item on the day after he received cleared payment from Paypal.

He sent the item overseas, as I live in the Caribbeans.

We had a little problem because he did not use Fedex but USPS. Express shipping is much slower from USPS than from Fedex, but I don't know for the price. We paid for Fedex :-(

So we had to wait 2 or 3 weeks more. But everything was safe.

Very good communication. Item as described, works fine. My friend is very very happy with his purchase.

It was the first time I bought something used, on the internet. But this was a good deal ! No regrets at all.

It was the first time Lt. Smoke sent something overseas ! I know he will try to not use USPS next time !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Yes you got that right... I definitely didnt know USPS would yank our chains that bad... Especially since i even paid them for express shipping it was SUPPOSED to arrive in 6-10 days.... I am very disappointed at the service they provided me... I am just glad that you got the product and it arrived in great condition and that you're happy minus the slow ass shipping

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌