Putting my old 6.5''s in the rear deck... Will they drown?

So, I'm slowly rebuilding my system. I've just contacted eDesignAudio to make me custom 6''x9'' baffles for my 6.5'' DLS MS6A speakers that are going to the rear deck of my Camry.

I remember when I took out the stock 6x9's, the bass in my cabin increased 3 folds or so it seems like.

I'm thinking about adding speakers in the rear deck, turn my sub box to shoot into the cabin with 1 seat folded down.

Will my speakers still drown?

Right now it's only 1200W RMS in the trunk, but in a few months they will be 5K watt RMS.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Bleh. I'm just going to do it and hope the speakers don't sound like crap in the back.

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

most people do not use rears because they do not know how to control them and can not keep them from drawing back the front stage ...

This mainly depends on what type of music you listen to and how loud you listen to your music ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Well, I figured I'd need my midbass/highs to be louder for when I upgrade my sub stage.

I listen to mainly trance/dj remixes/euro dance/ dubstep / 90's gangsta rap/ to today's hiphop rap / to decaf stuff / bigpimpin93 / sometimes I listen to slow jams

Just curious, what year Camry is this?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Meh. I just wanted an excuse to get that ppi p900.4 channel amp lol. Shiet, I'm just going to try the rear deck thing and if it doesn't work out, I'll have to try and find a way to put them in the back doors of my Camry or something.

1999 Camry.