Welcome. Should upgrade your subs :)

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Thanks fiero, the amp is definatly happier with the 0 gauge doesnt seem to experience as much voltage drop (all stock electrical except big 4) im hopeing to start my box next friday and finish it off during the weekend. Thanks cars for the welcome, I plan on upgrading the woofers after I get the box built, trying to get a jump start on the woofer upgrades by winning aprils random sotm drawing would be an awesome kick start for me, but box first then extra battery(s) and atleast 1 HO alt then im thinking im going to try glassing the doors and getting mids and highs out of the way and upgrade the woofers and extra amps for them after that...unless of course I win sotm....then its gonna be all bass for awhile lol

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so I was hoping to be able to start on assembly today, but it decided to have a massive thunder storm in minnesota where im at today sooo....I only got a little bit done and one pic of the port mock up nothing is glued or screwed I know the port isnt centered lol and yes I know my garage is thrashed but we plan on moving not that long from now so it is what it is lol

536025_380842061957930_100000964175123_1052929_932033977_n.jpg

Awesome Setup Sir ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived