Hertz Hi-energy component set! EBAY

h23a3lude

i had a similar incident with a set of focal k2p uv they looked real saerial number and all i got lucky i spoke to orca design and they were able to help me spoot the fakes i kinda figured when i recived them and they came from malaysia i asked fedex annd hes said it cost about 170 or so for shipping i knew i had got fakes. some people will not disclose the item location so u have to go on the feedback and see where they are from paypal got my money back and i left negative feedback so now the seller chosse to go private thuis stopping him, from selling . i would acvise not buying any quality product like focal,hertz, oe any expensive components when they are international unless you know the seller. if its seams really cheap it probably is a scam if its international . and fyi ebay does very little to scammers when i got caught i did the same as people did i reported but ebay still let the seller list so i gave up . and the other part is unless you can prove its a scam all paypal does is require you to sent it back to selelr to gety a refund so by the time you pay shipping it might cost more than what u originally spend.

Archived