How hard to install alarm/keyless entry into old car

I have an old bimmer with manual locks and i was wondering how hard it is to do keyless entry system into an old 1983 bimmer. Has anyone done this to a similar vintage car? I would love to see an album for guidence.

Edit: autocorrect on iphones suck.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

If I'm not mistaken, you're going to have to put all mechanical motors in all your doors for the lock system. The alarm is a piece of cake. I just installed an alarm in my 95 buick...isn't hard at all (but mine is like a decade ahead of yours...so yours will most likely be a different situation.)

Now watch me get butthurt for saying this. =)

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Have you been able to find a wiring diagram for that car? Only thing I would be careful with is messing with wiring thats nearly 30 years old, might be a bit fragile compared to some newer.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Ive wired many things into the system but they were reletively simple, like a hidden radar detector and foglights. The car has no power locks and i would probably have to get actuators(?) to move the pins up and down. The trunk also has problems because it is a push button trunk and theres no way to bypass the lock in there. Maybe ill just suffer not having an alarm until i get a more modern car...

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Archived