What do you think should I buy this?

That link doesnt work for me....

Edit: nvm adblocker was fuckin with it :L

But buy it now with 6 days left? It aint gonna sell for that....

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

It can be had for $40 brand new at your local Home Depot, and has an average of 3.2ish out of 5 stars due to them wearing out.

Damn guess I just wasted a thread then : / What do you think about those sander tips you can get for a drill?

I bought one of those from Home Depot, and the second time I used it I ended up having to go buy a dewalt because the ryobi took a crap.

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

i have one of those sanders and its pretty good it gets the job done. by the way i think you just made this thread to earn money by using ad fly instead of just posting the regular ebay link.

What type of sandpaper should I get for it like what size or whatever? And I changed the link back to normal and I didn't waste the thread It was a serious question......