[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Beast from Da East vs TRIPPI Hummer H2 : Extreme Division! "SOUNDOFF STREETBATTLE"

Cool concept, but the way it was done seemed like it was a little disorganized. I think you should have to play the same songs, from the same disc, usb, whatever. Nice to see the huge crowd turnout though!

Either way, both vehicles are nuts and I am jealous of them both!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Cool concept, but the way it was done seemed like it was a little disorganized. I think you should have to play the same songs, from the same disc, usb, whatever. Nice to see the huge crowd turnout though!

Either way, both vehicles are nuts and I am jealous of them both!

I agree, very disorganized but it will get better as the season progresses

Shit talking and popularity contest. i HATE this sort of thing, that's not what this hobby is about. Wanna see who's louder? BREAK OUT THE TERMLAB.

In the past, this form of car audio has been a popularity contest. That's why judges have been implemented...the same way a carshow uses judges sq car comps do. And most forms of competiton always have some level of trash talking..here it's just done to your face. lol And this isn't only about being loud. It's about mids, highs and clarity..and how they are projected out of the car. Also, the song selection is extremely important and knowing the limits of your sysytem so there's little to no audible distortion. The TL can't measure this. So, just like all things in life, everything aint for everybody. This just happens to be what a few people have taken to lately and we are just trying to have some fun and work out the kinks. If you've noticed, several of the huge ground pound builds in here have began to add some serious mids and highs to go along with their TERM LAB loud bass.

Cool concept, but the way it was done seemed like it was a little disorganized. I think you should have to play the same songs, from the same disc, usb, whatever. Nice to see the huge crowd turnout though! Either way, both vehicles are nuts and I am jealous of them both!

whoops, I forgot about this one...thanks man..and thanks for the suggestions.

Edited by Trippi

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Looked like they have voted for trippi but went as a draw ? and went for another round.

For a suggestion on 2nd event.

Make a hair trick contest !!

after or in the full music one, it should be part of the contest !!

as for voting goes, that format of voting will never really be fair.

Shit talking and popularity contest. i HATE this sort of thing, that's not what this hobby is about. Wanna see who's louder? BREAK OUT THE TERMLAB.

In the past, this form of car audio has been a popularity contest. That's why judges have been implemented...the same way a carshow uses judges sq car comps do. And most forms of competiton always have some level of trash talking..here it's just done to your face. lol And this isn't only about being loud. It's about mids, highs and clarity..and how they are projected out of the car. Also, the song selection is extremely important and knowing the limits of your sysytem so there's little to no audible distortion. The TL can't measure this. So, just like all things in life, everything aint for everybody. This just happens to be what a few people have taken to lately and we are just trying to have some fun and work out the kinks. If you've noticed, several of the huge ground pound builds in here have began to add some serious mids and highs to go along with their TERM LAB loud bass.

Cool concept, but the way it was done seemed like it was a little disorganized. I think you should have to play the same songs, from the same disc, usb, whatever. Nice to see the huge crowd turnout though! Either way, both vehicles are nuts and I am jealous of them both!

whoops, I forgot about this one...thanks man..and thanks for the suggestions.

I see where you're coming from and i respect it as a local scene phenom. Mainly it's just the trash talking that gets me.

But if you're building for loudness and clarity outside the vehicle, well then that's the sort of thing that gets laws enforced against it and ..... ehh i'm sure you can see my side too without having to explain it. I'm sure you only play your ride respectably, but others who would emulate you considering this just a fad wouldn't be so inclined. And the general public wouldn't be so inclined to differentiate between the tard teen being obnoxious cause he thinks it makes him cool versus the older guys who do it for the sheer love of it, or showmanship of it, whichever your case may be.

And with that, i leave you with this.

A lot of people from the SPL community in the area came out to the battle and enjoyed it... There's trash talking but it's all in fun. Just like how Trippi said its to your face... Everybody is cool with each other/shoot the shit at the battles/ shake hands afterwards and talk shit to you the next minute.

You guys never talk shit with your friends?

Its something you've gotta see hear and feel to grasp the concept of these steeetbattles. Even Chode got a battle in and looked like he had the most fun I've seen him have at a show lol.

The steeetbattles isn't for everybody but I always have fun. And it's def growing

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

That looked sick, I'd love to do one here in MI, sh*t would get crazy I bet. Maybe when I get another building not so close to the general population, my neighbors hate my shop as it is, lol. Good work on both sides, Trippi and Beast both killed it!