What struts/spring/suspensions you recommend for a daily 600lb+ trunk? ?

2003 chevy impala 3.8..

I need to upgrade that for my new build, going to be around 600 pounds of batts, subs, wood, etccc...

any body as suggestions? maybe an impala user ? want the back to look stock and be a bit higher than the front, atleast thats how mine came..

Curious about this too, gonna have a bit of weight in my car also. difference is I drive a tiny 92 Corolla LOL.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

springworks.com or coilsprings.com 04 impala. i bought mine from coil springs. Told them i wanted it to hold a extra 1000 pounds. My trunk consists of 4 d3100 8 cu box and two rd heavyweights. Took them 3-4 weeks to make the springs and ship them out. I have no sag issues. I can take pics if anybody will like and i can also ride 3 people in the back as well if i wanted to

its obviously going to sag with 600lbs, but you may not even need new suspension. do you know your cars carrying capacity? mine has a sticker in side the drives side door. im rated for 1100lbs(2006 pontiac grand prix) so unless your carrying people around alot it, i dont see a problem. But if you dont get upgraded suspension and you feel as if the car is not handling as you want it of it feels like shit. then i would look at an upgrade.

after taking out the system/batteries in my lumina you could tell a huge difference... shes got a permanent sag to her and shes loose as hell (ha ha) putting in a bigger system means some air bags for me haha to help balance out things

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0