What crazy claims have you heard people make?

sound deadener won't do anything on your rear deck bro, your 12 is so loud.....the highest score on TL is currently 137.52 until I get my alt

Reminds of when one of my friend's stupid friends said dynamat doesn't do shit, it just adds weight which what makes it rattle less. If that was the case, I would have used gorilla tape.

That friend also told me you must keep everything in the same brand, like if you run Alpine, you gotta use Alpine everything because that what makes it sound the best or shit like that, though he does that with JL Audio.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

sound deadener won't do anything on your rear deck bro, your 12 is so loud.....the highest score on TL is currently 137.52 until I get my alt

Reminds of when one of my friend's stupid friends said dynamat doesn't do shit, it just adds weight which what makes it rattle less. If that was the case, I would have used gorilla tape.

That friend also told me you must keep everything in the same brand, like if you run Alpine, you gotta use Alpine everything because that what makes it sound the best or shit like that, though he does that with JL Audio.

I have used gorilla tape and it worked for my application, but I agree. There are a lot of fuck heads to believe anything that they hear..... the bottom line is power is power so it really doesn't matter if you are mixing products.

I have used gorilla tape and it worked for my application, but I agree. There are a lot of fuck heads to believe anything that they hear..... the bottom line is power is power so it really doesn't matter if you are mixing products.

Yeap, cause a speaker is a speaker, and power is power as long as it's clean power, don't give 2 shits about brand names, I'd run them if they are good period, and if it fits into my budget. I know mixing brands can achieve great results if you know what you're looking for, and know what you're doing. Though only thing I like really, I do like matching amps, that's it cause I'm a visual person.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

my friend told me he got a 150 out of the trunk with 2 mtx 4500 10,s in a sledge hammer on 900 watt kenwood

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

my friend told me he got a 150 out of the trunk with 2 mtx 4500 10,s in a sledge hammer on 900 watt kenwood

Sounds like he spent 150

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived