Omega5002 Posted June 19, 2012 Report Posted June 19, 2012 The 21' MTX Jackhammer is junk, friends be telling me I should get one :/ 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Quiet Posted June 20, 2012 Report Posted June 20, 2012 A guy who runs 6 SMD 18s and 3 DC 9ks now did a 153 in the kick driver door open with 1 jackhammer in a lumina coupe ... no BS. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Jessica Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 True story. Few months back my nephew shows me his jlw713. Told me he used to have two and did a 140 something at a comp. maybe 144 i don't remember. I can believe that. No biggie. Flash forward to today and his brother tells me this story again, but it seems different somehow. This is what he told me; "My brother did a 166 at a kicker comp and guys with kicker competition vehicles were doing 180's there" I called b.s. and said they were just inflating numbers to sell products.I told him no way he did 160's on stock electrical and no way in hell anyone was doing 180's let alone several people. Of course he tells me about how the loudest guys in the world are doing like 280's and how one guy at the comp blew his windows out and doors open. I seriously had this conversation today. I actually said the word bullshit at least 4 times during this conversation. I finally just smiled and nodded my head with each new story he told. I don't doubt there are guys doing 160's, hell there are some on here. But they are few and far between and when he said 180's i wanted to just throttle him. And then it got stupid when he said 280 and all i could think of was this thread and all the funny posts. I couldn't believe i was actually having this conversation. LOL. Also, can i get a count on guys who can do 180+? it has to be less than 10 right? I mean, those are people who use brinks armoured vehicles and 2" glass and weld 1/2" steel plates to everything and the doors that bolt close with an impact wrench. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Miguels Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 True story. Few months back my nephew shows me his jlw713. Told me he used to have two and did a 140 something at a comp. maybe 144 i don't remember. I can believe that. No biggie. Flash forward to today and his brother tells me this story again, but it seems different somehow. This is what he told me; "My brother did a 166 at a kicker comp and guys with kicker competition vehicles were doing 180's there" I called b.s. and said they were just inflating numbers to sell products.I told him no way he did 160's on stock electrical and no way in hell anyone was doing 180's let alone several people. Of course he tells me about how the loudest guys in the world are doing like 280's and how one guy at the comp blew his windows out and doors open. I seriously had this conversation today. I actually said the word bullshit at least 4 times during this conversation. I finally just smiled and nodded my head with each new story he told. I don't doubt there are guys doing 160's, hell there are some on here. But they are few and far between and when he said 180's i wanted to just throttle him. And then it got stupid when he said 280 and all i could think of was this thread and all the funny posts. I couldn't believe i was actually having this conversation. LOL. Also, can i get a count on guys who can do 180+? it has to be less than 10 right? I mean, those are people who use brinks armoured vehicles and 2" glass and weld 1/2" steel plates to everything and the doors that bolt close with an impact wrench. edit: was 164 dont know where i got 180 from my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Guest Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 you could probably count on your fingers how many people have broken 180
Sanitarium Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 Also, can i get a count on guys who can do 180+? it has to be less than 10 right? I mean, those are people who use brinks armoured vehicles and 2" glass and weld 1/2" steel plates to everything and the doors that bolt close with an impact wrench. I can think of 3. Craig Butler Alan Dante Scott Owen (Owens?) think team riprock is up there close but don't feel like googling it edit: riprock broke 180 as well.
Miguels Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 here it is, it was 182.4 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Jessica Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 Exactly, I just hate it when people do that. i wish i could stuff them inside an 180db vehicle, slam the doors and say "this is what 180db's is you idiot." Of course it's not like they would hear me. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Miguels Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 Exactly, I just hate it when people do that. i wish i could stuff them inside an 180db vehicle, slam the doors and say "this is what 180db's is you idiot." Of course it's not like they would hear me. wont they get a heart attack? lol notice how they even drilled the doors closed. looks more like the chamber of torture my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Guest Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 Exactly, I just hate it when people do that. i wish i could stuff them inside an 180db vehicle, slam the doors and say "this is what 180db's is you idiot." Of course it's not like they would hear me. wont they get a heart attack? lol notice how they even drilled the doors closed. looks more like the chamber of torture no they'd likely die
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.