Sonic Electronix

some of you guys just have no idea how this works..

i got it handled, thanks for trying though..

nice talking to ya Ty

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

some of you guys just have no idea how this works..

i got it handled, thanks for trying though..

nice talking to ya Ty

When do I get my referral bonus.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

fuk off n8..

lol

*geek* please

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I say it out of love

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If you ain't got an oscilloscope.... Then you ain't got shit!!! Hahaha!! Thanks again Ray. I'll keep in ya informed on my progress!

Im sure Ernie will have ya handled man.

Actually an easy job with the right knowledge.

If you dont know about noise cancelling than it can drive you nuts.

I have a 08 Lexus ISF and I got a JL Slash V2 1000.1 amp hooked to a JL W7 13.5. It has the factory Mark Levinston deck. The installer connected the hi-low to the factory sub output from amp and said he got 7 volts to the JL amp. At high volume the factory amp has a built in bass muting to protect the stock sub. Well it's affecting my 13.5 and cutting the bass down. Is there anyway to bypass the factory amp or use a lead that's not part of the factory amps safety settings?!?!? Also my gain is all the way down and I am blowing 100 amp fuses after about 15 mins of thumping. Thanks guys for your help!!! Steve whats your plans for the system in your ISF?

Take it back to the guy who "installed" it

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

No.

Dont ever go back there.

Evvarrrrr!!!

Yeah I'm with ray on this one!! I've already put out way too much money and time investigating/troubleshooting their install to even let them touch my car ever again!!

I'm glad to see you got your problem fixed.. well at least you know what the problem is. I wasn't trying to be a douche but I've been lurking long enough to know nate's one you wanna listen to most times...

Anyways once you get that bish fixed throw some pics or videos of it thumping! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see it :P

Archived