Sonic Electronix

Can Anybody Answer This?

for example, i have 4 batteries in the back and 4 amps, is it better to run the amps off there own batterie? or is it better to use a distribution block off of one of the batteries of the 4 connected?

whats the best way to get the most power or is it simply the same thing?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

well, all of the batteries should be wired together..whether it is from a busbar or they are all jumped together using wire. either way, when your amps are connected to the batteries in any way...i think it is all the same..as in the batteries kinda act as one large 12v battery that the amps are wired to and the amps just draw off of that bank...

so as long as you have all of the batteries wired together somehow, then it shouldnt matter how u wire the amps up to them....just make sure the batteries are paralleled somehow...b/c if they arent connected together, then that is just dumb or extremely noobish!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

well, all of the batteries should be wired together..whether it is from a busbar or they are all jumped together using wire. either way, when your amps are connected to the batteries in any way...i think it is all the same..as in the batteries kinda act as one large 12v battery that the amps are wired to and the amps just draw off of that bank...

so as long as you have all of the batteries wired together somehow, then it shouldnt matter how u wire the amps up to them....just make sure the batteries are paralleled somehow...b/c if they arent connected together, then that is just dumb or extremely noobish!!

x2

610EUROs

yeah all betteries or going to be connetcted of course, i was just wondering if this made a difference. but thank for the help bro i appreciate it.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

the most power comes from shorter wires if it is shorter to run from last battery then do it that way.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

Archived