Anytime I move my mouse it auto scrolls. Freaking drives me insane. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Also, some how some way it will manage to open a new tab for almost everything I scroll over.

I guess I'll buy a new mouse and see if this one is just shot, which is possible with a 5 yr old in the house.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I'll replace the mouse soon and find out. Literally the most annoying thing in the world. Move the mouse just a tiny little bit and I'm suddenly at the bottom of the screen.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Auto scroll is used when the mouse wheel gets pushed down so it may be that the spring in yours is just worn out.

This. Also, "center click" on a link will open in new tab so... yeah sounds like your center clicker is stuck, go hit up wally world for a cheap fix till you decide on a good mouse (IF you want a good one.)

• 4 weeks later...