Sonic Electronix

You a wannabe hick with dat old pickem truck...

sheit son shit's already in your dna if youse a hick look at it and plug the stuffs into the matching holes

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I'm not going to recommend a brand so i don't start a vs. thread here but i will say running dual whips can be a pain in the arse. First thing is go buy an swr meter. Learn how to use it or ask and i can tell you. Second, ground the hell out of your antenna(s) bad grounds mean high swr which means you blow up your radio's transmitter. Most dual whip setups come with a "y" cable that should balance output to both antennas but i never trusted those things. My personal opinion, and this is just my opinion, is to get a good quality base loaded single whip. but they probably dont look as cool as dual whips.

If you wanna go fairly cheap, easily handles mods, and easy to find search for a Wilson 5000 and Cobra 29. There's also options that you can install between the CB and the antenna but I'm not sure if you're interested in that...

lol, i have some of those toys, and a galaxy dx99v that ebay wont let me sell :(

If you wanna go fairly cheap, easily handles mods, and easy to find search for a Wilson 5000 and Cobra 29. There's also options that you can install between the CB and the antenna but I'm not sure if you're interested in that...

lol, i have some of those toys, and a galaxy dx99v that ebay wont let me sell :(

Haha yea i guess theyre trying to be legit where it doesnt matter. Basically you just gotta find the right keywords and stuff to say so eBay doesn't remove it. I've seen some crazy stuff sell on eBay just because it was worded right.