!!!BLINKY!!! IS A SCAMMER BUYER BEWARE!!

I called east gate thanks for the # n8ball.

I talked to a Fred and he is already aware of what happened with me Jason, DD called them up and let them know... He also told me that he sold Jason a blown stetsom amp and that Jason sold it to a guy in Florida as a working amp!!! So all the stories are now coming together. Fred is waiting for Jason to stop by his shop so he can have words with him........

I knew the guys at east gate were stand up guys so hopefully he gets it handled. And I could have sworn I said if you werent staff hte OP or blinky you shouldnt post in here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Brandon; you said if I sent the DD motor back to you; and I quote you "I Brandon Urzendowski will drop all communication and anything pertaining to the Honeycutts and the digital designs subwoofer deal once the 9500g motor is returned. The exact same one I sent out to Jason. I have pictures of the original motor. I Brandon Urzendowski Commit to this email as a signed agreement and understanding" instead after I mailed it to you; you called eastgate to try to stir up trouble; so as bad as you make Jason out to be you are just as bad if not worse, because not only did you lie about this but you tried to send a bill to me for $250 and when I would not agree that as I was planning on sending the DD motor back to you; you contacted paypal to say someone broke into your account which by the way is a felony.

Hello Renee Honeycutt,

We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and were unable to find evidence of unauthorized access to the buyer’s account. This case was denied to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account.

Sender’s name: Brandon Urzendowski

Sender’s email: [email protected]

Transaction ID: 5KK80007KK464781G

Transaction date: Feb 8, 2012

Transaction amount: $900.00 USD

Your transaction ID: 6JJ897690L2893218

Case number: PP-001-696-490-625

So my suggestion to the admins here are to ban both of them- and delete this post;

this is getting very interesting, and its looking like the above comment looks to be about the right answer.... BOTH parties seem at fault, and possibly BOTH need to be banned from SMD..... time will tell. GAWD DAMN I HATE DRAMA!

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Well well well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yes I did agree to drop this but I have not received the motor yet! I did file a case with PayPal the transaction amount was 900 the amount I was after 250.

Say what you want but the people who matter know the truth that would be DD and East Gate.

Anyone who knows Kevin from DD or Fred from East Gate can hear the same story I am telling straight from their mouths.

I can provide the emails from Rene Honeycutt that says multiple times Jason gave me the money and I'm sending it to you ! You should quit letting your son get by with his scamming.

I came here for one reason and one reason only to make this forum aware of this scammer. FLA strongman is the guy who got scammed by Jason buying the Stetsom amp. If SMD wants to believe I am a scammer for trying to get my money back then hey I hope you all get scammed so you can know what it's like. I have top notch feedback my Itrader speaks for itself.

Edited by burzendowski
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1