Skar Audio Silverado (New stuff pg 5)

I honestly dont think power is much of an issue in my case since the sub is a 600 rms sub and ive ran amps that were 500 and 1000rms each on it with similar results to my kicker cvx 15 with the kicker hitting the higher bass like 40hz plus a little louder. My kicker cvx also would not get nearly as hot/warm or even warm at all when i would intentionally clip it a little, like the skar did.

I narrowed it down to the box i was using maybe, since it was a 3.5 cube, 35hz, 15 inches of port box i built. What specs on a box would for the 1 15 skar would be best if i want to hit hard on the 40hz plus notes while also going down hard in the 32 hz range. This is a daily driver im setting up for a friend who wants my skar 15

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Same setup I wanna do in mine. Do you miss the back seats at all?

Honestly no lol and I'm in high school like you too so the same boat. I had a 89 single cab when I was 16 got a Altima coupe at 18 took the backseat out of it that got totalled and got this and took out the back seats so I guss I was just use to it from the start but ive never regretted it. So I'd say ripp them bitches out (or undo the bolts) lol :).

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

Same setup I wanna do in mine. Do you miss the back seats at all?

Honestly no lol and I'm in high school like you too so the same boat. I had a 89 single cab when I was 16 got a Altima coupe at 18 took the backseat out of it that got totalled and got this and took out the back seats so I guss I was just use to it from the start but ive never regretted it. So I'd say ripp them bitches out (or undo the bolts) lol :).

Well I gotta get the body work done. Upgrade alt and batt. then I will do 2 dc lvl 4 12s

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

nice clean set up. i like the box and how its simple and clean good work!

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

nice clean set up. i like the box and how its simple and clean good work!

Thank you!

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

AND LET THE REBUILD BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!

newboxpics026.jpg

4 skar audio vvx 15s d2

newboxpics033.jpg

newboxpics035.jpg

Huge thanks to Kevin at skar audio for the hookup and look for pictures of the box tonight!

"SilveradoGoesBang"

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

Archived