Nice overall car. The engine bay looks sexy and all that fibErglass should keep the wieght down. As far as videos go, you can upload it to youtube anD then you can embed it on here. NoT to sure how, but keep the pics rolling in. Even if it is of the bike.

smd2.gifduck.jpg

this mustang is sweet! got any vids of it running with the BOV?

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Nice overall car. The engine bay looks sexy and all that fibErglass should keep the wieght down. As far as videos go, you can upload it to youtube anD then you can embed it on here. NoT to sure how, but keep the pics rolling in. Even if it is of the bike.

Thanks, I will add all works I do that slow me on this one :D .

this mustang is sweet! got any vids of it running with the BOV?

Thanks, I can get one but It may be more impressive with a video of it after it gets retuned. The A/F stays at 14.5 no matter what I do which is bad for when I hit it hard. Should go to 11-12 A/F. The entire car when being punched is loud as hell. It's basically straight piped.

I will upload some old videos of it being tuned but it will be retuned again soon.

Started to work on the box today. Was planning on getting more done but my parents were coming to visit me today and they showed up early. This is all I was able to get done. I'll try to get more done tomorrow.

IMAG0496.jpg

I might do something about the 1-2" in the front. i didn't wont to get that close to the seat but it might look cleaner.

IMAG0497.jpg

I will make a 3-D model of my box once I get a few more dimensions cut. This will allow me to figure the volume out a lot better.

Don't you just love the location of the upper control arm bolt?

Haha, I don't mind it. It will be used in my build for support since mine is not walled it needs to be kept down so that it cannot move (It will also be used for my port). It does make it take longer to get the box built since my last box I built took me a long time and this one is mainly fiberglass and will take much longer yet still has the wood frame.

Btw, what was the pricing of your glass and resin?

uscomposites.com.

This resin: Polyester resin 435

and

this mat: 2oz mat part # FG-2050

Pricing depends on amount purchased. I can't link individual products for some reason.

I've always ordered from Fiberglasssite.com so I will look into a price comparison later tonight. I need more fiberglass for the box and resin.

Archived