Ive seen a few installs that have both a capacitor and a extra battery in the trunk. They say batteries such as kinetics hold as much power as a 100 - 200 farad capacitor.?. So why have a funky lil off brand 1.5 farad cap next to an extra batt? SMH and everything shares the same little ground. Personally I think its for cosmetics the guy was running about 2k RMS.

cool story, bro.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

^^^Noob and NoNoob bashers, you are!

A cap can be usefull, if the electrical system are realy strong enough, a cap can do his work in a positiv way.

Last and not least, if he have only 2 batts on the stockalt, it´s good enough for a park and pound.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

That sounds just like me right there. Lol I have a Rockford 2f cap and a kinetic in my truck. I'm keeping the cap for the easy to see voltmeter until mine comes in. It keeps me safe from voltage drop haha.

2001 Nissan Frontier3/5 drop

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

If you don't let your unborn swim in her mouth someone else will.

some caps work some dont..like its been said you have to have good electrical to begin with..i use these and they are strong. i accidently shorted one and it almost blew my thumb off

2012-03-01_095632.jpg

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Id say yes most caps do not work go with a good battery

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I have a good battery in the back 1ft away from the cap?

Edited by wheres the flex at

2001 Nissan Frontier3/5 drop

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

If you don't let your unborn swim in her mouth someone else will.