Honestly if you want something good for a first gun that isn't a .22lr rifle and will actually be decent for home defense, and teach you how to handle a gun look at a used Glock 19 or 23, or head down to a range that rents guns and test out some guns in 9mm and .40 and see what feels best. I know the .22lr might look like a cool military rifle, but it isn't.

If you want to go new and in that budget I'd say try out the Smith & Wesson Sigma 9 or 40, I personally don't own one but have fired about 100 rounds through a friends, and he's put over 1000 through it and it works great.

Think of the ethics behind owning a gun too, I'm young and own guns but have also grown up in a home with guns, and understand the severity of situations when a gun is needed, when fists are needed, and when it's best to just walk away.

Edited by bumonskateboard6

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

damn bro well get pepper spray

long story short, the guy was out of peper spray or knife swinging range

one time some ganster walk up to me with a gun and try to robbed me but i talk common sense to him and he just stared at me then turned around and run away i was lucky cause he didn't take my money or cell phone or anything and he seem to be on drugs

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Honestly if you want something good for a first gun that isn't a .22lr rifle and will actually be decent for home defense, and teach you how to handle a gun look at a used Glock 19 or 23, or head down to a range that rents guns and test out some guns in 9mm and .40 and see what feels best. I know the .22lr might look like a cool military rifle, but it isn't.

If you want to go new and in that budget I'd say try out the Smith & Wesson Sigma 9 or 40, I personally don't own one but have fired about 100 rounds through a friends, and he's put over 1000 through it and it works great.

Think of the ethics behind owning a gun too, I'm young and own guns but have also grown up in a home with guns, and understand the severity of situations when a gun is needed, when fists are needed, and when it's best to just walk away.

sigma are gay i hate the trigger pull too hard like 8 pounds trigger pull

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

yea i know what you mean on when to use a weapon, when to put up the fist and when to walk away.

as me not being 21 till april i dont think i will be able to own a handgun just yet. i would like a small rifle for the range use tho, it woldnt do much for home defence cause there has not been issues. when there was the cop were notified so no one got hurt. ill edit my first post a bit

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

get your self a sick amp and a aa smd 18 and bass him to death lol

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

well best advice is to go to the shooting range and try out all type of styles cause every gun is different and feel different then pick one then buy it i used to be in love with glock but i try a 1911 out and then i knew 1911 was my gun and i still want one specially december 23 is right around the corner

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

get your self a sick amp and a aa smd 18 and bass him to death lol

Please either help the guy or dont reply... Post dumping for the hell of posting is aggravating...

To the OP... As far as a good starter gun... You can find used Glock 19 9mm and other used 9mm and 40 cal pistols for a decent price... They are relatively cheap to shoot and fun too...

I dont know if i would start off with a 1911 as your 1st pistol but if you feel you want one then by all means

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ive been eying glocks latelly and .40s. I would love to own a 1911 but im not made of miney and i know that i woul spend maddd money in it for different grips and other things. Great gun :)

To the range i go!

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

^this x1,000,000!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

^this x1,000,000!

Hey there's a reason I personally didn't go buy one, I like my triggers light, but it was in his price range haha

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?