STRANGE MUSIC

• 3 weeks later...

Someone somehow got Tech's new cd and he is uploading the songs to youtube. They'll probably be removed soon but here they are. Pretty good so far. Straight Out The Gate ft. Serj Tankian is amazing.

Edit: Now they've been removed. Nice while it lasted.

yeah there's a few i've been listening to from youtube. fortune force field and party the pain away i like a lot. i like b.i.t.c.h. too. can't wait for this album to come out

side note....tech is coming to concert here october 27th. i bought VIP tickets and get an hour meet and greet. i am SO damn excited. i get to meet krizz kaliko too, and i get a bunch of goodies

yeah there's a few i've been listening to from youtube. fortune force field and party the pain away i like a lot. i like b.i.t.c.h. too. can't wait for this album to come out

side note....tech is coming to concert here october 27th. i bought VIP tickets and get an hour meet and greet. i am SO damn excited. i get to meet krizz kaliko too, and i get a bunch of goodies

Nice dude. I still need to see him live. I mostly do rock concerts but I'd love to go to see Tech, especially a meet and greet. Let us know how it goes.

The whole album leaked last night, but I haven't gave it a full listen yet. I know a couple songs have a rock feel to them. Love 2 Dislike me even has some metal influences (has screaming at the end). Most people say its pretty good though. Can't post any of the youtube videos of any of the leaked songs since they'd just be taken down in a few hours but heres a few official releases.

I rather wait for my cd:) only 7 more days

Yea I'm still waiting for my preorder to get here lol will be nice to have 320kbps. I'll try not to spoil anything for those who are wanting to wait until the official release drops.

Archived