No rear stage

I perfer jus a front stage in my car but in my house i like both front and back. I suggest trying with jus a front stage and see if you likr it and go from there

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

i only have front stage at the moment but its louder than it has ever been when i had all 4 speakers. just have to have the right equipment

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Was just playing with fader on head unit the guy that installed my stuff has the both lefts front and rear briged to 2 ohm and the same on both rights in a two channal amp.

I would not do this for Sound Quality ... Takes out all of the dynamics and headroom of the amplifier ...

I have 5.1 Surround Sound set up in my truck and compete Sound Quality all of the time ... Rear Ambience is very improtant to a true audiophile ...

Just as important as front, center, and sub stages ... everything should blend together for one common goal ...

Your rears should be installed and tuned to compliment your front stage to help out with stage and image ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Was just playing with fader on head unit the guy that installed my stuff has the both lefts front and rear briged to 2 ohm and the same on both rights in a two channal amp.

unless you have the same speakers (brand/model/size) front and rear this is a bad idea. if you have different front speakers then the rears you should put both fronts on one channel and both rears on the other, otherwise different dynamics of the speakers can damage something.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

unless you have the same speakers (brand/model/size) front and rear this is a bad idea. if you have different front speakers then the rears you should put both fronts on one channel and both rears on the other, otherwise different dynamics of the speakers can damage something.

The only problem with that is that you lose the stereo effect, and pretty much all music is recorded in ether stereo or surround sound. (as oppose to mono)

unfortunately your ears are on the left and right side of your head not in the front and back...

Edited by kapone