Any reason to keep rear door speakers?

First off, this is for a quad cab truck.

So the stock setup is a pair of 6x9's in the front doors and a pair of 5.25's in the rear.

I am going to replace the door speakers with some focal 6.5 components in Q-logic kick panels and I'm actually thinking about putting a second set of the same focals in the doors to make sure the front has enough mid/high.

Second, I have an enclosure being made for under the rear seat in which will have 2 JL10W6V2's.

So my question is this....this will not be a competition system, pure SQ.  So now, with the bass pouring out of the back, is there really any reason to keep the rear speakers?  My thinking is that they won't even be heard.  Thoughts?

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Do you ever have people back there? Sometimes it's nice to have rear fill. I wouldn't go and spend a ton of money back there

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks...I think I'll go ahead and buy them and proceed with the install, without the rears.  Then if I feel I need them, I got them.  If not, I'll return them.

Thanks guys

Kev

I feel the same way....cause as I play with the fade and remove the rears in the stock setup, you don't notice the sound difference.  But would putting 2 sets of components be to much for the front (one set in the kicks and one in the doors)?