We'll i got the chance to shoot a G27 the other day as well as feel the G23. (27 had the mag grip extension) Will be making a purchase this friday but am torn between the two. They both feel nice in my hand. any suggestions that would pull you one way or the other with these 2 guns?

the g27 is very small its my daily carry piece actually but for shooting it alot its a snappy thing. I dont carry it with the grip extension on it but that pretty much mackes the grip feel about the same as a g23.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have both. I am currently carrying the 23 daily. I used to carry the 27, but I picked up a 23 because I like having the extra 4 rds. I do prefer having the grip extension on the 27 since I have big hands and it allows be to get a full grip on the weapon.

It was pretty snappy but seemed very accurate. I wish i would have got to shoot the g23 but didnt have much time. I plan to carry but not for a few months or when i become comfortable with it.

Smoke i believe carries the 23 daily as well, im sure he will chime in soon.

Edited by optical

I personally like the 23 better, I feel that I am more accurate with it, and it is much more comfortable to practice with at the range than the 27. The 23 is also a bit heavier. I am 6'5'' 245lbs, so a little extra weight on my belt doesnt bother me at all, but it is something to consider.

I personally like the 23 better, I feel that I am more accurate with it, and it is much more comfortable to practice with at the range than the 27. The 23 is also a bit heavier. I am 6'5'' 245lbs, so a little extra weight on my belt doesnt bother me at all, but it is something to consider.

I have a feeling i am going to go with the 23 just because i want to eventually carry it and i am way more comfortable shooting with the full grip. of the 23's i held one had a mod under the trigger where it was sanded and that felt a little nicer than factory. Have you done anything to yours?

I have a feeling i am going to go with the 23 just because i want to eventually carry it and i am way more comfortable shooting with the full grip. of the 23's i held one had a mod under the trigger where it was sanded and that felt a little nicer than factory. Have you done anything to yours?

So far I have added a heavier guide rod and 3.5lb connector. I have not gotten to the range since I made the changes yet though.

So far I have added a heavier guide rod and 3.5lb connector. I have not gotten to the range since I made the changes yet though.

I believe the mods i will start with are night sights and as i become comfortable with it and learn some more i may try other things but for now i just want to improve my accuracy and respect for it.

I believe the mods i will start with are night sights and as i become comfortable with it and learn some more i may try other things but for now i just want to improve my accuracy and respect for it.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I added mepro light night sights also. Orange Rear and Green front.