Being A Smartass Turning Out To Be The Deal Of A Lifetime?

So im browsing a forsale site for cars (not mentioning due to me seeing if this woman is forreal on this price and shit and I don't want someone else jumping the gun and snagging it)

And I come upon a yukon denali listed as $2900

its a 2002, looks like fucking new, and being the smartass I am I emailed her and ask if the price was incorrect (lol I know)

She emailed me back

Hi again,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I sell at this price($2900) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. When the divorce has finished i own this car. Now as a women i don't need. This car is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title.

From the begining you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services.

We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account for $20.000. The final price that I want for this car is $2900Usd including shipping and handling.

If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.

I will wait your answer(if you are interested to buy) very soon

Thank you

so im like umm... wow... Im trying to get this ladys number to call her talk to her

But anyways, sound weird that she wants to do it through ebay, kinda scammish

If you want to buy it please email me your full name and address for shipping so I can initiate the transaction through eBay. After that they will contact you with all necessary information about this transaction(terms,buyer protection,payment instructions,invoice,etc.)

Thank you

I'm not getting my hopes up

pics of said vehicle

yukoncd5.jpg

yukon1cu6.jpg

yukon2kh0.jpg

yukon3mo5.jpg

only reasoning I could figure for the low price is, she just got a divorce, maybe a nasty one, won her husbands pride and joy in court, and is going to sell it dirt cheap just to piss him off. But thats the only thing I could come up with besides the fact it sounds like a scam.

As I said before I'm not getting my hopes up, but if this would come through, this would literally be a turning point in my life for me because I'd sell it and help my parents out of debt, and get out of this rut in life living paycheck to paycheck, and take 10 g's and buy myself a vehicle.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

she maybe sounds foreign. she could also be loaded, so no need to try to get a lot from this car, just trying to get it off her hands. and maybe doesnt realize the full potential? but hot damn! that's nice if that's a for real deal.

Thats pretty much what im hoping.

But if I have doubts, I'm not doing it.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Got hosed for 900 on a PS3 and some games through a PayPal verified merchant.

Through eBay they do guarentee up to 20 G so.............

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton