Crazy chick going nuts in class..

That bitch is insane and they say white people are racist? damn listen to her go off. " I'll kill every white M***** F***** in this place!" damn she needs a straight jack and that "security gaurd" should of taken her down once she pushed him

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

If i was the dude whose head got mushed like that i'd have punch that bitch straight in the throat, get her to shut the fuck up and keep her hands to herself. Also she is clearly racist and that should be grounds for being kicked out of school alone, let alone the killing comments and physical assault

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

That bitch is crazy thats all I know. And for those who know me personally know I am not saying this because she is black. Because for one I am not racist. And the second reason is my girl is black. Not all of them are like that trust me. Ive seen a lot of different girls act like that in class after the crazy people I went to high school with. She deserved what she got because there was no reason to fly off the handle the way that she did.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Someone needs to fivd the vid of her being tazed. I would have pushed her over if she put hands on me.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived