'99 Cavalier "Bare Box Build" lol

Update: The 3.5k I ordered just came in, still deciding what i'm going to do. Finally figured out the hard starting issue, apparently the oil pressure sending unit controls if the fuel pump supplies the proper amount of fuel to start the engine. if the oil pressure is too low, it will "stall" the pump until the oil hits the top of the motor. Going to change the sender and hope it is the last fix. I do however have a loud clunking noise coming from the front when i shift into drive or reverse. I have a feeling it's the control arm bushings or the upper strut mounts. Will end up replacing the entire strut assembly and control arm assembly on both sides because of the age of the car. Hopefully will have some more pics of work soon.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 3 months later...

Alright so back to this thing again lol. The 3.5k is going into the car within the next week or so, just have to finish up the 1/0 power and ground runs and still waiting on the invoice for a tenney 270a alternator. Also just took possession of my m2 lvl 4 15s, needless to say i'm hoping for nice weather on my day off haha. Pics to come.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

They'll fit in the sealed box for now, once it warms up enough for me to rip the entire car apart again i'll be able to remeasure and see what i can do. My brother will be the owner of this car soon so it'll be up to him if he likes the sealed or wants ported. I know he'll be happy with the lows out of this box for sure. if anything, he may have to downsize to 12s to do ported which will still slam lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived