Second Skin Audio

4 subs or 6 ??????

I have a question I have a suburban with an old system in it it has 6 15s JL w 3 and 3 RF 1500s but i have blew one sub and cant find another one now i m wanting to try a new brand been out of the speaker world for a little while and i see there are many new brands and people doing alot with less now my question is should i get me 6 more subs and use same boxes or should i get maybe 4 18s or 4 15s and be just as loud as what i have now. I m not big on spl numbers i just would like to be loud and able to do hair tricks

side note if i go with 4 subs i would get another RF 1500 to have one per sub and i was thinking about sundown audio subs SA s if i go with 6 subs and night shades if i do 4 subs and these are measurments on my current boxes not sure what box is tuned to

H:36 W16 L 29 Box outside measurements

H3.5 W14.5 L18.5 Port

I have a wall with 3 boxes 2 subs per box with slot port in between subs

any info would be great and i some one could tell me what current boxes are tuned to that would be great to

thanks in advance

good. haha

well since you have 3 1500's right now, i'd invest in a 4th one and get some NS 18's provided you have the box space for it.

4 18's on 6k should be hairtrick worthy :)

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

sound solutions audio. I haven't heard of the Gcon's until now... are they out yet?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.