Well we ome to the forums I ha eat been here long but God damn came a long way peeps here are amazingly friendly one big happy family for the most part of the course you'll love it here never overpass what someone suggests consider it twice they might just know what they're sayn alotta folks alotta knowledge I love it here and am sure u will too I wish I would have joined alot sooner once again welcome and for gods sake cleanse sht up lol wire has got to go through firewall and battery situation.. IS NOT FINE :D cheers

Will do.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I just started ordering stuff for my AQ build. Look it up if your interested! :) stayin tuned in! I had gotten my first system when i was 18 turned 21 in January and it makes it pretty difficult to buuy audio stuff with rent and bills etc. i need a better job. Haha.

New Car!

New system starting soon hopefully depending on money.

i highly recommend re routing that power wire... but 19 dont mean anything around here, i just turned 20 4 days ago and have the system and build in my sig when i was 19, been in there the last 8 months, there was a 16yo round here not long ago with a badass wall, maybe he was 17 but age dont matter when it comes to it! decent build none the less, cool lookin box too
Yeah I know, I need to get to that. I just need to take more time to find a hole for a 0 gauge wire, or a spot to make a hole for it lol. I'll get there man. And you are on to something haha.
Try using the smallest bit you have and drilling then putting a string through to see where it comes out, of course tryto make sure you don't hit anything :P

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

I just started ordering stuff for my AQ build. Look it up if your interested! :) stayin tuned in! I had gotten my first system when i was 18 turned 21 in January and it makes it pretty difficult to buuy audio stuff with rent and bills etc. i need a better job. Haha.

I know thats what I'm saying :( I need a second job badly lol. I'll look at your stuff, and follow your build. AQ all the way!

i highly recommend re routing that power wire... but 19 dont mean anything around here, i just turned 20 4 days ago and have the system and build in my sig when i was 19, been in there the last 8 months, there was a 16yo round here not long ago with a badass wall, maybe he was 17 but age dont matter when it comes to it! decent build none the less, cool lookin box too
Yeah I know, I need to get to that. I just need to take more time to find a hole for a 0 gauge wire, or a spot to make a hole for it lol. I'll get there man. And you are on to something haha.
Try using the smallest bit you have and drilling then putting a string through to see where it comes out, of course tryto make sure you don't hit anything :P

That's what I was thinking, I just don't want a million drill holes in my car lol. That would suck, and if I hit something, i'm going to flip lol.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

I know thats what I'm saying :( I need a second job badly lol. I'll look at your stuff, and follow your build. AQ all the way!
That's what I was thinking, I just don't want a million drill holes in my car lol. That would suck, and if I hit something, i'm going to flip lol.

look inside your car, see if there are placed predrilled.. circles that are deeper than the actual firewall. Mine had a couple if not find a small spot inside your car SLOWLY drill once it's through don't push farther you'll be fine. Then obviously if there isn't anything in front you can make it bigger run it through there :)

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

i remember back in the day when i got my first system i had some JLw0 AND a rockford amp i though i was the man.Keep it up bro.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

look inside your car, see if there are placed predrilled.. circles that are deeper than the actual firewall. Mine had a couple if not find a small spot inside your car SLOWLY drill once it's through don't push farther you'll be fine. Then obviously if there isn't anything in front you can make it bigger run it through there :)

Thanks man, I'm gonna have to go do that, and the only reason I have a 0 gauge wire is for future systems lol. Thanks for the advice.

i remember back in the day when i got my first system i had some JLw0 AND a rockford amp i though i was the man.Keep it up bro.

Haha, I'm trying! I still feel awesome with these, no matter what anyone says lol. Thanks bro.

I know how you feel. Its taken me around 2 years to get enough money.

It'll probably take me the same amount of time for me to get where you are too lol.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

• 1 month later...

i need more clear pics of the finalized install for SOTM please

thanks

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived