I don't get anything. I have to work on Christmas Eve so this year Santa's wife will have to do the do!! You figure when you work for the state or for your city you would at least get a Turkey..Shiz I don't even get that nasty stuff in the plastic bag inside the turkey!!! :lol:

pffftttt <_< i guees i need to get a real job lol i dont get a xmas bonus, i have to take it lol a little at a time all year long lol, my boss is a cheap ass and i make him alot of money off his rental units, but since i know there is no bonus i buy stuff at home depot and ace hard ware that i dont have or that i want,.... like last week it was a ryobi radio and vacume, week before it was a 96 pice husky tool kit so i could work on my van with new tools on a new transmission, today i picked up a nice rigid, 6.5 inch circlar saw thats like supper light and nice as hell, spins at 6500 rpm vs the regular saws spin at 4500-4300rmp....its nice and instead of hard blow case it has a bag....and i got a new eastwing hammer, 10 18 inch work tool bags, electric pressure washer.... , 18v cordless drill, 100 foot rigid xtension cord

it all adds up to about 1000 or so...but not near enough imo....but its better than nothing :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

how hard do you get taxed in Texas? Last year i got $15,000 bonus but after being taxed over 46% i got $8800. 8800 is sweet but its no 15 :angry::angry:

lets all say it together,

FUCK UNCLE SAM.

thanks. :angry::angry:

thanks for paying my SSI :)

and so far i have received a bonus from UPS "where i work"... hmmmm... you think they could afford it..

Edited by Coolwazabi

They took a lil over 25% out of it, I got 14 and some change after taxes...

The more u make, the more they take!!!!

When i get quarterly bonuses they have a good ol time hittin me up, kinda like u steve but not as much, 7 was the most i got.

I am a residential electrician BTW

Residential sparky! Cool. I used to do resi work, but I am shifty, so I moved on to commercial, then service, and currently, I am the purchasing agent for the company. I'm about to hit the 11 year mark there. Time flies.

How long you been slingin romex?

Its a good trade to be in no doubt. We don't get into many resi projects though. We only have a few home builders. The ones that we have are are insane though. I think the smallest job we are doing in resi is a remodel to one of the TX Rangers' house.

Sorry, kind of off topic.

Bonus wise...it really has varied for me. We really don't see much at Xmas, but the boss likes to just hand out unscheduled bonuses. Its kind of like he wants to be fair and equal at Christmas so $1000-2000. During the whole year though when you are doing good, he just walks up and hands you an envelope with a check. Those have ranged pretty high as well. It got a lot better when I started working purchasing. When you swing a good price that saves a good chunk, the boss doesn't mind sharing.

Edit to add this:

Oh, and UPS wouldn't be able to afford a thing if they were forced to pay for all the stuff that they destroyed.

I know anyone here that had a box full of junk that used to be an amp or a sub delivered to their door knows how I feel.

Edited by cmrs2k
BJJ20logo20resize.png

my ole lady works at wally world and she got a free dinner to ryans aka firemountan kinda like golden coral, all you can eat buffet with fresh cooked to order steak and that was all....

...i think monday i might get the new battery and charger kit for ryobi to go 18v lithoum (sp) which is supposed to be better than the regular one.....but its like 200 lol im not paying for it for sure i think santa will cover it ^_^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets