so looking on the local trading site i found this beast.Im thinking stance :)

only 2 grand

1985 ROVER 3500 SD1 SE HATCH

http://www.gumtree.c...20639/354446521

0775m4d_20.jpeg5920ajj_20.jpeg466128h_20.jpeg393041a_20.jpeg

think it has potential?

Edited by vibrator

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

Test drive it and see if it feels structurally tough. Hear for knocks in the motor, Bad axles etc, Check oil to see how dirty it is, Look under to see if there is no bent frame rails. But from the Body panels it looks fairly straight, Just some bad trim on the rear is all I see.

None of us can make that potential call for you. It is what you want in a car. But it looks like a cool car.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Test drive it and see if it feels structurally tough. Hear for knocks in the motor, Bad axles etc, Check oil to see how dirty it is, Look under to see if there is no bent frame rails. But from the Body panels it looks fairly straight, Just some bad trim on the rear is all I see.

None of us can make that potential call for you. It is what you want in a car. But it looks like a cool car.

thanks for the advice.ill give them a call in the morning.

this is my first and its gotta have style.

its from a dealer so should i get a warranty with it?

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

thanks for the advice.ill give them a call in the morning.

this is my first and its gotta have style.

its from a dealer so should i get a warranty with it?

If you can get the best warranty possible. How many miles and has it ever been in an accident. Definitely ask for a vehicle history report. I would also check for rust.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

only my opinion, and to each his own, but damn that things ugly.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO