Wassup fellas...I need a few pointers and questions answered...I have (1)fosgate T2500.1bd,new version but not the cp,with a audison srx4 4 channel in my truck. Now I was ready to buy a xs power 3000 but senen the xs d6500 and looks to have more power than the 3000 for the same price? I may be wrong but I must looked quickly...so between them 2 which would be best for my set up? I also wanted to get a d3400 to replace my stock batt under the hood but there not on the list for the group buy. So what batt that they have listed would be a good replacement for the d3400? And keeping in Mind that this one will be going under the hood and my stock batt is a group 34 batt. So with that being said what batts. Should I get? One in the back and one under the hood. THX in advance fellas!! Much appreciated...and on another note I tried calling places but I think everyone bounced to SBN to here I am...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

The group buy batteries are the XP models only. They are NOT meant to be used under the hood. Replace your stock battery with the biggest D/S series that fits. Nathan recommends an XP series battery in the back for daily use.

Edited by That1Kid

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

I cant help on the 6500 vs 3000 part but the xp's are the only ones availabe for the group buy, no d series...also the xp's are not supposed to be used under the hood, i would do the d3400 under hood and xp3000 in the back, you would be set with that...i run that setup in a silverado with a dc270 alt and it works great...dc 3.5k, t600-4 and t800-4...

Yeah I seen that but I thought what audiosavings had listed was for the group buy...and exactly my point the xs 3000 was gonna go in the bk and a d3400 under the hood BUT I seen the d6500 which your saying is not on the group buy,correct? And I seen that the d6500 was the same price as the xs3000 but more power that was why I was asking,and I didn't see the d3400 so I want to know what everyone would rec. I put under there in place of it. So all the group buy batts(xp) are not to be used in place of a stock batt?

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

XP batteries absolutely can NOT be used under the hood. According to Nathan, the XP series batteries will perform better than D series batteries in a battery bank for a daily system. He has been over this many times. Search through a couple threads in the XS section.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

I hear ya bro..and yeah I've read them before and that's why I wanted the xp3000 first then seen the d6500 but you said the xp performs better so I'll go with the xp3000 for sure,for putting it in the back,now i just need to search for a batt for replacing my stock batt...the bro!

Got my 3000 ordered,what size d series xs batt would y'all rec. I put under the hood? Would the small D375 be good enough?

I guess I should've stated that I have a small budget of a lil over a hundred....I really wanted the d3400 but I'm short on funds after buying the xs3000 so would yall say wait and save up for the d3400 while the stock batt. Runs up front and the 3000 in the back or would running one of the small d series batt. Do good up front? Let me know...