MechMan 270a Alt for Ford

no way did mechman let that roll off the shelf s a 270 i builld high amp alternators my self as well thats a oem 130amp stator max 160amps im just savin you the trouble and who ever buys it the trouble of not getting what they paid for go get it bench tested and it will max 160 270amp stators have 4 wires

SAM_0491.jpg

OEM

SAM_0490.jpg

High 270amp

2001 Roush (New setup comming soon)90 RHD s13 hatch (toy)

no way did mechman let that roll off the shelf s a 270 i builld high amp alternators my self as well thats a oem 130amp stator max 160amps im just savin you the trouble and who ever buys it the trouble of not getting what they paid for go get it bench tested and it will max 160 270amp stators have 4 wires

SAM_0491.jpg

OEM

SAM_0490.jpg

High 270amp

So you're telling me Mechman sent me a shat alt?

i dont think its a mechman i never seen anything come out of mechman with oem stator

I'm not doubting what you're saying bro but I know for a fact this alt came from MechMan to my door, into my truck then on my floor for that pic. I have a thread in MechMans section hopefully Eric can shed some light into what's up with it.

ok i just tryin to help save ya a issue if someone bought this and didnt put out what listed they be mad at you and then ya have to refund etcetc just tryin to help ya out hopefully they can get it fixed for ya

2001 Roush (New setup comming soon)90 RHD s13 hatch (toy)

Archived