200+amp alt (DC POWER)

well its come down to ordering time for my alt upgrade(really its a add on) I plan on starting out with the dual alt setup but i'm keeping my factory alt(150amps) with it i'm leaning towards the dc 270amp alt that comes with the bracket mount and all any suggestions on a alt with bracket kit thats efficient and at a good price?????

dc power 270 amp alt with bracket kit about $820.00 plus shipping

Not dc if your in a hurry...Ordered 7 wks ago and was told at that time a wk to ship and a wk to build...a month later i emailed, never got reply, a wk after that i called and was told it would ship out that wk...that was 2 wks ago...still no alt or communication on their part. I have 3 dc alts, absolutley love them and never had any issues like this with them but i'm starting to lose patience. this is for a customers car which makes it worse. Good luck!!

Some people don't understand that company's get over ran with orders, especially when it's just a few people doing the job.

Exactly, they do ALOT more then alts for us car audio guys

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Some people don't understand that company's get over ran with orders, especially when it's just a few people doing the job.

1. Alot of people out of work these days...hire some help

2. Dont tell me 2wks if it will be 2mo.

3. Im a business owner and i would want to know if my customers were having this experience.

4. After calling and e-mailing, the only thing i have left is to tell my story on message boards.

1. Alot of people out of work these days...hire some help

2. Dont tell me 2wks if it will be 2mo.

3. Im a business owner and i would want to know if my customers were having this experience.

4. After calling and e-mailing, the only thing i have left is to tell my story on message boards.

^this

I went through the same crap with DC....week after week, story after story. I order an alt they say was in stock, month later I had still nothing. All you nuthuggers can defend them all you like but products and customer service are what make a company who they are, take away both of them and you got nothing.

My personal recommendation would be Mechman. I ended up going with an alt from them and it was cheaper than DC and came within 10 days. They're also really quick with replying to emails

I'll check that mechman alt out cause i do need about 450amp being put out to run everything thanks all advice is welcomed in my world and if you guys like good customer service and products than hit defiant audio(Delaware) up ask for Jw or Elliot great guys pick up the phone everytime!!