Second Skin Audio

box spec double check/suggustions

i like that one alot better :)

theyre dc level 4 m1's

Edited by pa-pa-platypus

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

m1 lvl 4 15's on a 3.5k clamping 900watts, BUT i plan on keeping the same box when i drop back down to .5 and clamp 4300 roughly out that bitch, think thatll cause huge problems? and does anyone see loading issues with this box at all? subs would be all the way to the back towards the hatch

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

shouldnt...might be a little on the big side..id put the subs to the back of the box (furthest away from the port)

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

but then everythings just loading into the port? thought thats what you DONT wanna do? and yeah i just thought about that, i need to shrink it a bit

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

much better i think...

omgzboxes.jpg

Edited by Freshman6969

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

either way of position the subs should work..just them at the back of the box the subs are furthest from the port and allow for a better loading..but either way works really shouldnt have loading issues either way.. and i like that one the best..