Second Skin Audio

southern il im looking to do a big system build!!

Nothing big like you're getting started with, but I've been messing around with car audio for a little while.

if you want shoot me a pm...theres a few guys have loud set ups in centralia im good friends with...walled off jeep with 4 xfl's :)

Awesome! Well I'm currently in Afghanistan right now, but when I'm home I'll for sure want to check them out!

I don't know if a WALL is a good idea for a first system. Maybe you should start with an under window line design first and see what all that entails. Also, is your truck capable of being set up for twin alternators? If not, you're very limited on the type of system you can get in there. Takes a lot of power to do what you're wanting.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

well get everything figured out when we meet up far as what we can do :)

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Me and platapus met up tonight taking out seats tomorrow to get measurement and get everything ordered doing aq everything with 2 3500 amps and 4 Chan build thread coming soon

gonna be a fun build im pumped to be a part of it :)

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Step one is done lol seats are out will be making a build thread either tonight or tomorrow! ! With pics me and platypus are meeting at menards to measure all the room I have and pick up wood table saw and router

I don't know if a WALL is a good idea for a first system. Maybe you should start with an under window line design first and see what all that entails. Also, is your truck capable of being set up for twin alternators? If not, you're very limited on the type of system you can get in there. Takes a lot of power to do what you're wanting.

Shit, with a welder you can do as many alt's as your want. Only problem is space and power of the motor ;)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo