DC Sound Lab

He has a L7 15 had whanted to get 2 L7 12s but i told him theres much better products out there and you get more for your money. I told him about the brands that I discovered on this site and how they will destroy his kickers but he wasnt sold yet. He came over last night and i showed this video

2 DC XLs on a AQ 3500 and the first thing he said is "Im buying those lets order them now!" Needless to say Im getting a parts list together for him so we can sart this build in his 2011 malibu. The plan is 2 DC XL 12s on a DC 5K forward fireing seald from the trunk. Now i gotta step up my plans for my build can't have my little bro one up me.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

vid is better when you turn the sound of Bieber Slowed off..!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

good shit.i got my buddie hooked on dc.got him a lvl3 12 off here and he fell in love with it.that got stolen so i got him a lvl4 15 with lvl5 soft parts and he couldent be happier.that fool drives around with a huge smile on his face now lol

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

thats slappuho on here. he's quiet as fuck ;)

mind you l7's are like what 750w a piece and those xl's are 2000 lol.

if your friend plans on powering those decently, he better have some money saved for electrical upgrades.

hes runnin a kicker 1000.1 on it now and yes we will do a full electrical upgrade 270 amp alt upgarded bat under the hood and atleast 2 bigger batts in the trunk and lots of 0 gauge, I told him that will be the most important part to upgrade. We are'nt going to start the build untill he has everything we need gonna do it right the first time.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

hes runnin a kicker 1000.1 on it now and yes we will do a full electrical upgrade 270 amp alt upgarded bat under the hood and atleast 2 bigger batts in the trunk and lots of 0 gauge, I told him that will be the most important part to upgrade. We are'nt going to start the build untill he has everything we need gonna do it right the first time.

sounds good man, you better make a build log when the time comes